If you are interested in submitting a research proposal to the CCBR, please review the Research Policy, Scoring Template, and Flow Chart for CCBR processing.
- Neophobia and fMRI--Kara Wolfe, Ph.D. Family and Consumer Sciences. Bradley University
- Allen I. Huffcutt, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, Bradley University Differential Patterns of Neurological Brain Activity with Responses to Employment Interview Questions
- Cheryl Sparks, PT, DPT, OCS, Department of Physical Therapy, Bradley University Using fMRI to Determine if Hemodynamic Responses to Pain Change Following Thoracic Spine Thrust Manipulation
- Daniel Fassett, MD, Interim Head of Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peori Brain Functional MRI Evaluation of Patients with Complete and Incomplete Spinal Cord Injuries
- Lori A. Russell-Chapin, Ph.D., Professor at Bradley University, College of Education and Health Sciences A Pilot Study of Neurofeedback, fMRI and Brain Plasticity: Implications for Counseling Treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Michael Xu, MD., PhD; Department of Neurology, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center Normal Control Study of Usefulness of new MRI techniques MRS and DTI in pre-surgical evaluation of temporal lobe epilepsy