The Center for Teaching Excellence and Learning (CTEL) encourages and supports excellence in teaching, learning, scholarship, professional activities, and service at Bradley University. Its primary goals are:
- To support and encourage instructional innovations and faculty scholarship focused on enhancing teaching effectiveness and promoting faculty and student engagement in research, creative production, professional activities and service.
- To enhance research, creativity, teaching effectiveness, and student engagement in projects as professionals
- To support the efforts of faculty to solicit extramural funding via grants and contracts from Federal, State and International agencies and from other sponsors in cooperation with the Office of Sponsored Programs and the University Advancement Office.
- To coordinate the University review and approval of proposals for funding of internal grants with budgets held in this office.
- To advance appropriate instructional technology and its use in all phases of the educational process.
- To undertake other programs to enhance the opportunity for faculty to attain their goals in teaching, scholarship, and professional activities.
- To support and encourage faculty efforts to involve students in the learning process and in scholarship, professional activities, and service.