Executive Development Center
This program is designed to address specific leadership challenges of early career managers and supervisors.
Venue: Chicago-The Summit Executive Centre, Michigan and Wacker. Learn more
Why should you attend?
Emerging leaders will gain critical skills, attributes and perspectives needed for leadership success.
What will I learn?
- Building trust - to influence peers and help my manager see my value
- Interpersonal communication - to get work done with higher quality in shorter time frames
- Character alignment - how self-respect and trust are key to effective leadership
- Positive conflict interactions - to iunderstand different points of view and come to an effective resolution
Who should attend?
- Emerging leaders
- Valuable individual contributors
- Valued professional
Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - noon
Certified Production Inventory Management (CPIM)
Jan 27, Feb 3, 10, 17, 24 Mar 3, 10, 24, 2015
Mar 31, April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12, 2015
Bradley University, Baker Hall, Room 454
Learn valuable supply chain techniques.