Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Institutional Signing Official?
Gary Anna is the SO.
- Who is the Authorized Organizational Representative for Grants and Contracts?
Sandra Shumaker, Executive Director of Research in sponsored program and Bradley's AOR is Jeffrey Bakken, Dean of the Graduate School and Sponsored Research.
- What is Bradley University's Federal Employer Identification Number?
- Who is the 17th Congressional District Representative?
U.S. Representative Cheri Bustos
- What is Bradley's Dun and Bradstreet Number?
- What are Fringe Benefits?
25% for Full-time employee wages (including grants, contracts, etc.) and 10.0% for Part-time employees and extra compensation/summer and winter interims for Full-time employees - Not calculated against undergraduate or graduate student salaries and not waived in grant proposals where they are an allowable cost.
- What are the Facilities and Administrative (Indirect) Costs?
53% of direct labor costs, excluding fringe benefits
- What is the Faculty Hourly Rate?
9 month salary / 1560 hours
- What is the Administrator/Staff Hourly Rate?
12 month salary / 2080 hours