Office of Sponsored Programs
100 Kaufman Building
(309) 677-3877


Committee on the Use of Human Subjects in Research (CUHSR) Go>

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Go>

Latest news

  • Check out the OSP newsletter, Catalysis Go>
  • New Federal Guidelines Impact Animal Research Go>
  • Sign up to our Google Group for the Humanities Go>
  • Sign up to our Google Group for the Sciences Go>
  • Sign up to our Google Group for Engineering Go>
  • Sign up to our Google Group for Health and Education Go>

Federal Opportunities

  • From Go>

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Who is the Institutional Signing Official? Gary Anna is the SO.
  • Who is the Authorized Organizational Representative for Grants and Contracts? Bradley's AOR is Jeffrey Bakken, Dean of the Graduate School and Sponsored Research.
  • What is Bradley University's Federal Employer Identification Number? 37-0661494
  • Who is the 17th Congressional District Representative? U.S. Representative Cheri Bustos
  • What is Bradley's Dun and Bradstreet Number? 04-913-0768
  • What are Fringe Benefits? 25% for Full-time employee wages (including grants, contracts, etc.) and 10.0% for Part-time employees and extra compensation/summer and winter interims for Full-time employees - Not calculated against undergraduate or graduate student salaries and not waived in grant proposals where they are an allowable cost.
  • What are the Facilities and Administrative (Indirect) Costs? 52% of direct labor costs, excluding fringe benefits
  • What is the Faculty Hourly Rate? 9 month salary / 1560 hours
  • What is the Administrator/Staff Hourly Rate? 12 month salary / 2080 hours