NEH Summer Stipend 2013
Interested in the NEH Summer Stipend program? The deadline is fast approaching. Send OSP a one page summary of your proposal by AUGUST 31, 5pm. Summaries will be reviewed by OSP and FAB, and application selection will be complete by mid September.
NEH SS award details:
Summer stipends provide $6000 for two consecutive months of full-time research and writing. NEH SS recipients must work full time on their projects for these two months, and they may hold other research grants supporting the same project during this time.
From the NEH’s Brief Summary:
- Summer Stipends support individuals pursuing advanced research that is of value to humanities scholars, general audiences, or both.
- Recipients usually produce articles, monographs, books, digital materials, archaeological site reports, translations, editions, or other scholarly resources.
- Summer Stipends support full-time work on a humanities project for a period of two months.
- Summer Stipends support projects at any stage of development.
- Summer Stipends are awarded to individual scholars. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Program information can be found here.
NEH application guidelines can be found here.