Contracts and Agreements
- The Office of Sponsored Programs is integrally involved in the drafting and negotiation of extramural contracts and agreements.
- This includes the following:
- Draft contracts and agreements that facilitate faculty research and creative activities with other institutions.
- Review and/or negotiate contracts and agreements that are submitted to Bradley by other institutions that facilitate faculty research and creative activities (subcontracts).
- The Vice President for Business Affairs is the authorized signatory of all contracts and agreements.
- This link also provides standard/boilerplate contracts which may be used in sponsored programs, keeping in mind that some negotiation may be necessary with the other institution(s).