There are many ways for Bradley pre-med and pre-health students to be engaged with campus activities and student organizations where they can gain valuable experience, volunteer, and meet fellow students with common interests in health-related careers.
- BU Med - The BU Med club (a) fosters a wide interest and participation in activities by providing leadership, programs, volunteer services, and (b) assists students in developing skills and knowledge for the health professions.
President: Emilie Offerman (email@example.com) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health Science Organization - Provides career networking, philanthropy and social networking opportunities to students in the Health Science major.
President: Helal Patel (email@example.com)
- Global Medical Training (GMT) - The BU Chapter of GMT serves as a conduit between GMT Int'l, the GMT members, and the BU community in general by coordinating annual global missions trips to Ctrl America. GMT provides training workshops to BU students that will educate them on diseases and other health information. GMT also serves to raise awareness, encourage local action and volunteerism in economically disadvantaged communities. Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GMTBradleyU to receive updates. Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Taylor Schweigert (email@example.com)
- Tri-Beta Honor Society - dedicated to improving the understand and appreciation of biological study and extending boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research.
President: William Moser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wags for Mags - Trains service dogs to assist people with a variety of disabilities while providing support to encourage independence.
President: Izzy DuToit (email@example.com)
- Service on Saturdays (SERVE)
President: Kristin Kreher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Biology Undergraduate Society of BU (BUGS) - Serves the needs of all Bradley University undergraduates interested in biology by providing social and academic activities, resources, and support.
President: Nicole Broden (email@example.com)
- Best Buddies - A volunteer program designed to promote special friendships between University students and persons with mental retardation.
President: Taylor Provax (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AED (Alpha Epsilon Delta) Honor Society - Coming soon!
Officers: Brandon McFarlin (email@example.com) and Nicole Pearl
Student Health Advisory Committee - The Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) is a student-lead organization that focuses on bettering overall campus health. SHAC has two main focuses. First, it acts as a liaison between the student body and Bradley University Health Services. Second, the organization works to improve health awareness though monthly health topic campaigns and interactive events. SHAC is the only student lead organization to interact directly with Health Services, and meets weekly with physicians to discuss student health topics. To get involved, contact Kelsie Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Full list of Bradley Student Organizations