Watch for the Paris Program to return January 2016
January 2 - January 18, 2014
Comprehensive fee of $3900 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Room with private bath and breakfast each day
- 3 hours of Bradley credit
- Transportation passes and a Paris city tour
- International Student Identity Card
Contact Dr. Alex Hertich, 677-3495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* ENG300 Exposition: Writing About Travel
"Great travel writing consists of equal parts curiosity, vulnerability, and vocabulary. It is not a terrain for know-it-alls or the indecisive. . . . We observe, we calculate, we enquire,we look for a link between what we already know and what we're about to learn. The finest travel writing describes what goes on when nobody's looking." (Tom Miller)
Contact Dr. Laurie Vickroy, 677-2486 or email@example.com
* ART131 Art Appreciation or ART494 Art Expedition
"Great Museums of London & Paris"
A special course event that will travel to BOTH cities and see four or more
of the world's top 10 museums!
Note: $200 travel surcharge
Contact: Prof. Randy Carlson, 677-2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Course satisfies Gen Ed requirement
To register: A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to register for any Study Abroad program at Bradley University. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your registration.