Dubai, UAE and Beyond
Dubai, UAE and Beyond!
Comprehensive fee of $3,900 includes:
- 3 hours of Bradley credit
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Room with private bath, breakfast each day
- International Student Identity Card
- Tours and excursions to major sites of academic and cultural significance
Assistantships are available for CEC majors. Call 309-677-2942
This remarkable program will take students to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where they will visit the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, the largest indoor ski resort in the world, the cities of Dubai, the Palm Islands, Abu Dhabi and much, much more. Depending on plans being finalized during summer 2014, students may also visit other countries! Watch this website or inquire with the Civil Engineering and Construction Department office for more information.
Class Offerings (3 credit hours each):
- HIS 336 Early Non-Western History & Geography (Gen Ed NW)
- C E 270 Mechanics of Materials (Dr. Elhouar)
- C E / CON 491 Energy and Sustainability (Dr. Maillacheruvu)
A 2.5 GPA is required to register for study abroad programs.
Beginning mid-August 2014, come to the Study Abroad office, 325 GCC, during our regular office hours to enroll. A deposit of $1,500 will be required and payment must be made by check or cash only. We cannot accept credit cards. The final payment of $2400 will be due by November 3, 2014. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing. Those who cancel after September 8, 2014 will be subject to a $1,500 cancellation fee. Those who cancel after November 3, 2013 will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.