Watch for this program to return at a future date.
Comprehensive fee $3900 includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago O’Hare
- 3 semester hours of Bradley credit
- Accommodations, with private bath and breakfast daily
- Orientation and city tour of Berlin
- Site visits, class-related excursions and cultural events
- International Student Identity Card
- And more!
HIS 375 The Holocaust
Dr. John Williams, Department of History
FLG 316 German Language and Culture
Dr. Alexandra Hagen, Department of Foreign Languages
A 2.5 GPA is required to register for study abroad programs. Enrollment is first-come, first-served and will be handled in the Study Abroad Office, 325 GCC.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your registration. After the initial deposit, a payment of $ will be due by February 3, 2014. Final payment of $ will be due no later than March 3, 2014. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing. Those who cancel after February 3, 2014 will be subject to a $750 cancellation fee. Those who cancel after May 1, 2014 will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.