In most cases, Bradley students are able to use their full on-campus financial assistance package when they study abroad for a semester or longer at a program or institution that is affiliated with BU for study abroad. These BU "Affiliate Programs and Institutions" are listed under the "Where Can I Study?" section.
Under most circumstances, students who use part or all of their Bradley financial aid package this way are expected to return for at least one full semester on the Bradley campus before graduation. Students whose specific circumstances might warrant an exception must consult well in advance with the Director of International Programs and the Office of Financial Aid.
Bradley financial aid is available ONLY to students engaed in a full-time academic year or semester, so student using their BU fiinancial aid MUST register for, and successfully complete, a minimum of 12 hours of academic credit.
Bradley financial aid is NOT available for semester-long study abroad programs for any student who requires less than 12 hours of academic credit to graduate.
For details, consult the International Programs Office located in room 325 GCC or the Office of Financial Assistance located in room 100 Swords Hall.
Also consider the following national awards for well qualified students:
- the IIE main page: http://www.iie.org/Students
- Fulbrights for U.S. students:http://us.fulbrightonline.org/
- the Fulbright general home page:http://www.iie.org/fulbright
- the Gilman Scholarships page:http://www.iie.org/en/Programs/Gilman-Scholarship-Program
- Boren awards:http://www.iie.org/Programs/Boren-Awards-for-International-Study