- Undergraduate: Civil Engineering, Construction, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- approximately 850 undergraduate students and 150 graduate students
- Faculty numbers
- 49 full-time faculty
- Unlike many institutions, Bradley undergraduate students are always taught by professors, not graduate assistants.
- 4 departments: Civil Engineering and Construction; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology; Mechanical Engineering
- Study abroad opportunities available across the world
- Bradley faculty take engineering classes to Egypt, Denmark, Germany
- 94% placement rate for BS graduates over the last 10 years (93% over the last 5 years)
- More than 80% of our graduates have had an internship experience
Clubs & Organizations
- 7 honor societies and 16 clubs and organizations within the college
- Students participate in over 200 clubs & organizations campus wide
- Programs are accredited by ABET: Engineering Accreditation Commission, ABET: Technology Accreditation Commission, and the American Council for Construction Education.