The Bradley PDS Coordinator Council, consisting of the William T. Kemper Fellow for Teaching Excellence, two Bradley PDS Site Coordinators, the College of Education and Health Sciences Clinical Experience Coordinator, and administrative support personnel, meets eight times each academic year to oversee implementation of the Bradley PDS Partnership strategic plan. These individuals also serve as liaisons between teachers and principals at Bradley’s PDS sites and faculty in teacher education, nursing, family and consumer sciences, physical therapy, school counseling, and educational leadership.
- William T. Kemper Fellow for Teaching Excellence - Dr. Jana Hunzicker
- PDS Site Coordinator (Manual, Roosevelt, St. Mark Catholic, & Trewyn) - Dr. Robert Wolffe
- PDS Site Coordinator (Glen Oak, Harrison, Valeska Hinton, & Whittier) - Dr. Peter Olson
- College of Education and Health Sciences Clinical Experience Coordinator - Dr. Noreen Dillon
- Administrative Support - Sally Miller
- Graduate Assistant - Regina Howe