The 2015-2016 Bradley PDS Partnership Strategic Plan, titled "Bradley PDS Partnership: Lifelong Learning and Leadership”, is guided by five goals:
- Support and improve student learning and achievement.
- Prepare aspiring professionals in education and health sciences.
- Provide lifelong learning experiences and leadership opportunities.
- Promote best practices in teaching, learning, and leadership through professional development, action research, and scholarship.
- Support the health and well-being of students, their families, and the professionals who work with them.
Inspired by the full service community schools model, the current term of the Bradley PDS Partnership emphasizes effective teaching and learning in urban education settings through course connections, clinical experiences, professional development, and special projects/events.
View an executive summary of the 2015-2017 goals and actions here.