At Bradley, we bring the world of business to you with two important lecture series featuring prominent business leaders from the community, the nation, and the world.
McCord Lectureship Series
Take advantage of unique opportunities to visit with CEOs from prominent corporations to discuss the challenges of leading a major enterprise. Sponsored by Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company, the McCord Lectureship in Business series features today’s top business leaders. Recent speakers include:
- James Oates, President, Leo Burnett Company, Inc.
- Norman Brinker, Chairman, Brinker International
- Marcia Bullard, President, USA Weekend
- Ross Glatzer, President, Prodigy Service Company
- Jim Owen, CEO, Caterpillar Inc.
Many Foster College of Business alumni also participate in this prestigious lecture series. Notable alumni speakers include:
- Keith Alm, President, Hallmark International
- Richard Teerlink, President, Harley-Davidson
- Ron Hall, President, Citgo Petroleum Corporation
- Don Soderquist, former Senior Vice-Chairman and COO of Wal-Mart
- Steve Gorman, COO, Delta Airlines
- Phil Wilmington, CEO, OutlookSoft Corporation
Theresa Falcon Executive Speaker Series
The Theresa Falcon Executive Speaker Series brings internationally known speakers, scholars, and business leaders to the Bradley campus. This speaker series offers Foster College of Business students and members of the Peoria community the opportunity to learn from the expertise and experience of today’s business leaders.