Starting a Business in Illinois Workshop
This is intended only for those who are NOT yet in business.
These free informal workshops are offered by Illinois Small Business Development Center at Bradley University
Topics covered will include the following:
- How to get the business name registered
- Where to get a tax ID number
- Licenses & permits
- What legal form to choose (proprietorship, partnership, corporation)
- Sales taxes
- Estimated quarterly income tax
- Employee taxes
- Financing your business
- Preparing a business plan
- Federal, State, City and County Requirements
- Legal Structure
Visit Our Events Calendar to see when these seminars are scheduled.
To register for a seminar listed above, call (309) 677-2992.
The Starting a Business in Illinois Workshop is held at:
PeoriaNEXT Innovation Center, 801 W. Main St. Peoria, IL.
Get Directions (address, city, state zip code):
Parking for this seminar is in the PeoriaNEXT Innovation Center Parking Lot on the north-side of the building.