Business and Entrepreneur Resources Expo - September 24, 2013
Business & Financial Resources available in Central Illinois
This free event will take place on Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Join us! Free Event!
Making credit and other resources accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs is crucial to our continued economic recovery. Small businesses employ one-half of all Americans and they account for about 60% of overall job creation. But knowing where to turn for help can oftern be an intimidating task. The Small Business & Entrepreneur Resource Expo is your opportunity to meet with representatives from local, regional, state and federal resources with information about loans and direct assistance available. Making credit and other resources accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs is crucial to our Central Illinois companies.
Special Guest Speakers:
- City of Peoria
- County of Peoria
- Economic Development Council for Peoria
- Illinois Business Financial Services (IBFS)
- Illinois Finance Authority (IFA)
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC)
- Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- International Trade Center at Bradley University
- Small Business Development Center at Bradley University
- Technology Commercialization Center at Bradley University
- Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
- SCORE: Counselors to America’s Small Business
- Small Business Administration (SBA), Springfield
- USDA Rural Development
- Central Illinois Angels
- Tri County River Valley Development Authority
- University of Illinois Extension
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
- Focus Forward CI
- Affordable Care Act - Campaign for Better Health Care
- Career Link
- Ameren Illinois "ActOn Energy"
- Tazewell County
September 24, 2013, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Peoria NEXT Innovation Center, 801 W. Main Street, Peoria, Illinois
This is a FREE event, but pre-registration is requested to accommodate materials
To Register, email email@example.com.
Questions, call Anthony Rolando at DCEO, at 309-647-5896.