Business and Entrepreneur Resources Expo - September 17, 2014
Business & Financial Resources available in Central Illinois
This free event will take place on Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Join us! Free Event!
Making credit and other resources accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs is crucial to our continued economic recovery. Small businesses employ one-half of all Americans, and they account for about 60% of overall job creation. But knowing where to turn for help can oftern be an intimidating task. The Small Business & Entrepreneur Resource Expo is your opportunity to meet with representatives from local, regional, state and federal resources with information about loans and direct assistance available. Making credit and other resources accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs is crucial to our Central Illinois companies.
Special Guest Speakers:
- City of Peoria
- County of Peoria
- Illinois Business Financial Services (IBFS)
- IL Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO)
- IL Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC)
- IL Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- IL SBDC International Trade Center at Bradley University
- IL Small Business Development Center at Bradley University
- IL Technology Commercialization Center at Bradley University
- Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
- SCORE: Counselors to America’s Small Business
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- US Department of Agriculture Rural Development (USDA-RD)
- University of Illinois Extension
- Tri County River Valley Development Authority
- EDC of Central Illinois
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
- Focus Forward CI
- Ameren Act on Energy
- Career Link - Workforce Network
- Startup Peoria
- Tazewell County EDC Professionals
September 17, 2014, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Peoria NEXT Innovation Center, 801 W. Main Street, Peoria, Illinois
This is a FREE event, but pre-registration is required to accommodate materials
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, call Anthony Rolando at DCEO, at 309-647-5896.