Business and Entrepreneur Resources Expo - September 16, 2015
Business & Financial Resources available in Central Illinois
This free event will take place on Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Join us! Free Event!
Making credit and other resources accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs is crucial to our continued economic recovery. Small businesses employ one-half of all Americans, and they account for about 60% of overall job creation. But knowing where to turn for help can oftern be an intimidating task. The Small Business & Entrepreneur Resource Expo is your opportunity to meet with representatives from local, regional, state and federal resources with information about loans and direct assistance available. Making credit and other resources accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs is crucial to our Central Illinois companies.
Special Guest Speakers:
- IL Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO)
- Bradley University:
- IL Small Business Development Center
- IL International Trade Center
- IL Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Technology Commercialization
- Free Trade Agreements
- Startup Peoria
- Slingshot Coworking/EA
- Jump Trading
- Greater Peoria EDC
- City of Peoria
- OneFire Labs
- Attollo Investment
- Black Business Alliance Peoria Chapter
- Tazewell County EDCs
- Peoria County
- Illinois Business Financial Services
- USDA Rural Development
- University of Illinois Extension
- Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC)
September 16, 2015, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Peoria NEXT Innovation Center, 801 W. Main Street, Peoria, Illinois
This is a FREE event, but pre-registration is required to accommodate materials
To register, email email@example.com.
Questions, call Anthony Rolando at DCEO, at 309-647-5896.