Welcome to Our Inaugural Turner Center for Entrepreneurship Newsletter!
The Turner Center for Entrepreneurship in the Foster College of Business Administration was established last year with a gift from Robert '77 MBA '78 and Carolyn Turner. Robert Turner is the Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Turner Investment Partners of Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
The Turner Center for Entrepreneurship brings together entrepreneurial education, research, and related programs and services to help entrepreneurs of new or established businesses become more successful. Included in this newsletter are articles about some of the exciting programs and services offered by the Turner Center such as: a new undergraduate course in Technology Entrepreneurship; the recently announced Target Asia Program; and our collaboration with the new Heartland Illinois Technology Enterprise Center (HITEC) which is an integral part of Peoria Next's efforts to create new technology enterprises.
Programs and services offered by the Turner Center for Entrepreneurship include:
- Entrepreneurship concentration in the Business Management and Administration bachelor degree
- Student and Faculty projects for local entrepreneurs
- Senior Consulting Projects Program
- Turner Center Lecture Series
- Illinois Small Business Development Center at Bradley University
- Family Business Forum
- Illinois SBDC International Trade Center & NAFTA Opportunity Center at Bradley University
- Center for Business and Economic Research
For more information about these and other available business and technical assistance programs contact us or check out our web site www.bradley.edu/turnercenter.