Illinois SBDC International Trade Center
Since 1989, the Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at Bradley University has helped hundreds of Illinois companies take advantage of the potential of the international marketplace. The ITC expanded in 1994 to include specialized assistance to ensure exporters obtain the benefits associated with Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), including NAFTA. We help manufacturing and service companies make the right move at the right time. Working together, more than 500 companies have expanded their export sales by more than $400 million.
Our services include:
- Assessing company readiness to export
- Identifying potential export markets
- Identifying potential foreign buyers
- Assisting with foreign market entry
- International business planning
- Export document training
- Trade-lead matching from U.S. Embassies
- Education and networking forums
- Executive courses in international business
- Export finance options
- In-house training
For more information on the ITC, call (309) 677-3075 or e-mail us.