About Our MBA
Since 1948, Bradley University’s MBA program has been preparing today’s business professionals to be tomorrow’s business leaders. Join the over 2000 alumni who have earned their MBA at Bradley, and gain the skills and knowledge to excel in today’s increasingly complex global environment.
Benefits & Highlights of Accelerated MBA Program:
- Fast-track core course completion
- 3-hour classes meet two nights per week
- Classes meet for 7 weeks per quarter
- Regular academic advising sessions
- Opportunity to personalize program of study with 3 MBA concentrations (Management, Marketing, Finance)
- Opportunity to be a part of Bradley’s MBA Association
- Working professional peer classmates and business networking opportunities
- Events, seminars, and services designed exclusively for program participants
Scholarships / Financial Assistance
- Merit scholarships and financial assistance for improved affordability/return-on investment- Learn More
- Student Loan assistance - PLUS Loans for Graduate students
- Bradley University’s Preferred Employer Program offers significant tuition discounts for your employer—and passes the educational savings on to you.
- Veteran benefits - Learn more