Minor in Business Studies
The business studies minor incorporates basic courses from most fields of business, thereby giving non-business students an understanding of basic business theories and practices. The minor provides non-business students with a firm foundation in general business studies, thereby enhancing their attractiveness to prospective employers and preparing them for further professional studies. The minor includes 20 semester hours, described below:
- ATG 157 Accounting Principles - 3 hrs.
- M L 350 Managing for Results in Organizations - 2 hrs.
- MTG 315 Principles of Marketing - 3 hrs.
- FIN 322 Business Finance - 3 hrs.
- ECO 221 Principles of Microeconomics or ECO 100 Intro. to Economics - 3 hrs.
- 6 hours of additional business course work.
The following courses cannot be counted toward the 6 hours: BUS 220, BUS 301.
Total Hours: 20
Note: 12 of 20 hours used to satisfy the minor must be completed at Bradley.