With over 200 student organizations throughout campus, Bradley University is dedicated to the academic, personal and social growth of our students. The Foster College of Business has many active student organizations, which focus on personal development, academic interests and career preparation.
Foster College clubs and organizations offer business and social networking opportunities, educational seminars, community service opportunities, and field trips. Travel to iconic business locations like the Chicago Board of Trade and the Federal Reserve, and tour local, regional and national businesses where you’ll hear from and speak with company executives about their particular business and industry. Use your business skills to help the local community through Foster College of Business club and organization sponsored community service events or programs. And, socialize and network with area business leaders at club/organization sponsored events.
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP)
- Bradley Accounting Club (BAC)
- Bradley Investment Organization (BIO)
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO)
- Commuter Connections
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Gamma Iota Sigma
- Phi Chi Theta
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Women in Business (WIB)