Curriculum Committee - Join Us!
OLLI at Bradley is uniquely grassroots-driven by volunteers. More than 500 volunteers create and deliver the OLLI experience each year – including volunteers who teach classes, guide our tours on our learning trips, moderate our cinema events, assist in the park-and-ride lots during classes, decorate tables for our kick-off luncheons, serve as hosts during classes, facilitate our study groups, develop our curriculum, and more.
All of the activities offered by OLLI are organized by committees of volunteers who do the work to bring the programs to life.
We invite you to attend the following OLLI Curriculum Committee meetings to provide insight about your past class experiences and to help us create a slate of courses for the upcoming season. Each of our volunteers – like you – brings a unique personal network of people and organizations that can help create the activities that OLLI offers its members.
- Wednesdays, May 11, 18, and June 1 at 9:00 a.m.
- Please use the Visitor’s Lot on May 11; parking is open on campus after May 16
- Michel Student Center, Executive Suite (downstairs)
- At the May 11 meeting, we will “wrap up” the Winter and Spring classes and discuss our experiences so needed improvements can be made for Fall. We will also brainstorm ideas for Fall classes, and contribute ideas for possible instructors for those classes.
- Between the last two meetings, volunteers will recruit qualified instructors for classes, construct class descriptions, and assist those instructors to submit a class worksheet by the June 3 deadline.
For more information, please call the Continuing Education office at (309) 677-3900.
We look forward to seeing you at the OLLI Curriculum Committee meetings!