Our keynote speakers are:
- Mark Flood, Research Principal, U.S. Department of the Treasury (Finance Keynote Speaker)
- Jonathan Simon, Professor Emeritus, University of Iowa (Mathematics Keynote Speaker)
- Lawrence Mielnicki, Executive Vice President Retail Risk Analytics, PNC Bank and Joseph Dziwura, Head of Market Risk, TIAA-CREF (Robert T. Stevenson Jr./PNC Luncheon Speakers)
The conference agenda will address these critical areas:
- The theory and application of mathematical finance
- The understanding between academics and practitioners of mathematical finance
- The application of mathematics, numerical methods, and statistics to financial issues
The 2014 conference will include presentations by experts from both academia and industry on subjects relevant to existing and developing models and solutions. Presentations will feature peer-reviewed papers with question-and-answer sessions. Further, we anticipate that working sessions will also be developed.
By all accounts, the 2013 conference was a success with participants from nine countries presenting papers on a variety of topics. We expect the 2014 conference to be equally rewarding!