Instructors and Their Topics
The instructors for the ACT/SAT review are Joshua Smith and JoAnna Moe. Find out more about them and the topics they will cover.
Mr. Joshua Smith
Graduate of Eastern Illinois University
Math teacher at Peoria Notre Dame High School
• Learn specific algebra, geometry, and trigonometry application and analysis strategies
• Review computation and reasoning skills with practice test questions and answers
Ms. JoAnna Moe Phelps
Graduate of Bradley University and American College of Education, Chicago
English teacher at Richwoods High School
Topics: English and Reading
• Tackle the usage/mechanics questions by focusing on effective language techniques
• Prepare for the rhetorical skills questions by reviewing strategy, organization, and style
• Respond to writing prompts with organization tips and expressive techniques
Please note: Instructors are subject to change.