Ceramics is the art or process of making useful or ornamental objects from clay by shaping and then firing them at high temperatures. The Ceramics major involves the study of clay history and techniques and the implementation of them towards an individual expression as well as contributing to that history language and contemporary art discourse.
Select 18 hours
- ART 201 - Introductions to Ceramics
- ART 202 - High & Low Fire Ceramics
- ART 301 - Ceramics Production
- ART 302 - Advanced Ceramics
- ART 401 - Ceramic Portfolio Design Studio
- ART 402 - Ceramic Sculpture