The Painting Major is designed to introduce and explore the various mediums, techniques and histories of Painting. The curriculum establishes the relationship between significant Painting traditions, Modern and contemporary art discourse and the student’s personal reflection on the image. Students are encouraged to construct a body of work that incorporates regional, national, and global perspectives on visualization.
- ART 209 - Beginning Painting I
- ART 210 - Beginning Painting II
- ART 309 - Intermediate Painting I
- ART 310 - Intermediate Painting II
- ART 409 - Advanced Painting I
- ART 410 - Advanced Painting II