The Photography major provides studies in the aesthetic and technical aspects of camera-generated imagery. Courses explore a variety of processes including traditional black & white film and darkroom techniques, as well as digital imaging and post-production. Students develop a body of work that articulates an individual expression informed by the sizable impact that photography has had on art history and criticism over the last 150 years.
- ART 225 - Basic Black and White Photography
- ART 228 - Basic Digital Photographic Imaging
- ART 325 - Zone System for 35mm Camera
- ART 326 - Manipulated Image
- ART 327 - Studio Lighting and Illustration Photography
- ART 426 - Photographic Portfolio
- ART 427 - Advanced Photographic Digital Imaging
Created with flickr slideshow.