Baker Hall 309
Ph.D., Management Information Systems, Indiana University
M.B.A., Management Information Systems, St. Mary's University
B.S., Business Administration, University of Maryland
B.A., Chinese Language and Culture, University of Maryland
- US Air Force Electronic Security Command/NSA. (February 1967 - June 1989).
Previous Academic Positions
- Founding Faculty and Asst. Prof., Hong Kong Univ. of Science and Technology, 1992-1998.
- Working Group 8.2, International Federation of Information Processing. (December 1995 - Present).
- Charter Member, Association for Information Systems. (November 1994 - Present).
- INFORMS. (November 1989 - Present).
- Association for Computing Machinery. (October 1989 - Present)
- BMA 372 Management Information Systems
- BMA 373 Business Data Communication
- BMA 379 Information Systems Security
- "Productivity Gains from Use of Dual Monitors"
Discipline Based - Research in-Progress - Experiment with 74 subjects demonstrates dramatic increase in productivity from use of dual monitors in simple office tools task.
- "Survey of AACSB-accredited MIS programs"
Learning and Pedagogical - Research in-Progress - Comparison of schools for majors offered, core courses, and adherence to IS-2002 model curriculum for the major.
- "Software Project Risk Countermeasures"
Discipline Based - Research in-Progress - Based on interviews with project managers, study seeks insight into common techniques used to mitigate project risk in software development projects.
- Committee Member, FCBA Technology Committee. (August 1999 - Present).
- Committee Member, Awards Committee (September 2005- May 2007)
- Committee Member, Global Scholars Program, (2001-2006)
- Program Committee, International Conference on Information Systems, (1997-1998)
- Program Committee, Pacific-Asia Conference on Information Systems, (1996-1997)
- Associate Editor, Journal of Information Technology (1999-2003)
- Senior Editor, Journal of Information Technology. (2003 - Present)
- University Senator At-Large, Bradley University. (May 2005 - May 2010).
Committee member, Committee on Application of Technology to Education, Bradley University (September 2010 - present).
- Chair, Board of Directors, American Go Association (2006-2010).
- Treasurer, American Go Association (September 2011 - present).