Jobst Hall 211
Ph.D., Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Iowa State University – Ames, IA.
M.S., Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Iowa State University – Ames, IA.
B.S., Civil Engineering, Iowa State University – Ames, IA.
- Assistant Professor (August 2013 – Present) – Bradley University
- Assistant Professor (August 2008 – May 2013) – West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- Bridge Research Specialist (May 2007 – August 2008) – Bridge Engineering Center (Ames, IA)
- Adjunct Instructor (August 2006 – May 2008) – Iowa State University
- Structural Analysis
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Steel Design
- Bridge Design
- Mechanics of Materials
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Use of Innovative Materials in Bridges
- Nondestructive Evaluation
- Testing and Performance Evaluation of Bridges
Licensures & Certifications
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) – West Virginia (#018672)
- EIT/FE – Iowa
- Civil Engineer (Structures) – South Korea