In Soo Ahn
Department Chair & Associate Professor
- Playing Go
Research and Professional Interests:
- Global Positioning Systems Applications
- Inertial Navigation Applications
- Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- Optimal Control and Estimation including the use of:
- Kalman Filtering
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Logic Control
- I.S. Ahn, R. Breslau, J. Sennott, Proceedings of GNSS 2004, " Development and Evaluation of a Precision Coordinate Transfer System for SRGPS", Institute of Navigation, Long Beach, CA, September 2004
- I. S. Ahn and J. Sennott, " Multi-Antenna GPS Reception with Vehicle Flexure", Proceedings of the 15th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GPS 2002), pp. 1948-1955
- I. S. Ahn and J. H. Lan, "Implementation of a Neural Network Controller and Estimator Using a Digital Signal Processing Chip", Mathematical Modeling and Computer Modeling, Vol. 21, No. 1/2, pp. 133-141, January, 1995
- In Soo Ahn, "System Parameter Identification Using Artificial Neural Networks", Proceedings of Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering (ANNIE '94), Nov. 1994, pp. 961-966.
- In Soo Ahn, "Self-Tuning PID Controller Design Using Neural Networks", Proceedings of Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering (ANNIE '93), Nov. 1993, pp. 567-573.
- I. S. Ahn, W. K. N. Anakwa and T. L. Stewart, Matlab Extensions for Signal Processing, Speech, and Multimedia, Matlab Users Conference, October 18, 1993, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- In Soo Ahn, "Gain Adustment of a Fuzzy Logic Based Proportional, Integral (PI) Controller", Proceedings of Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering (ANNIE '95), pp. 609-614.