Baker Hall 224
Ph.D., Finance, The Pennsylvania State University
M.B.A., Finance, The Pennsylvania State University
B.S., Ceramics, The Pennsylvania State University
- Fin 622 Managerial Finance
- Fin 522 Introduction to Finance
- Fin 623 Multinational Finance
- Fin 627 Financial Risk Management
- Fin 322 Business Finance
- Fin 323 International Financial Management
- Fin 327 Financial Derivatives
- Alosi Rasin Medal 2001, Prague University of Economics
- Leavy Award for Excellence in Private Enterprise Education 1994, Freedom Foundation
- Outstanding faculty teaching award 1991, Bradley University, Foster College of Business
- Ayers Fellowship 1982, Stonier Graduate School of Banking
- Beta Gamma Sigma 1975, The Pennsylvania State University
Topics of interest include using technology in financial education, financial derivatives, and issues in multinational finance. Exploring newer ideas for the development and delivery of financial knowledge is a particular focus. Other topics include analysis of environmental effects in a financial sense.
Selected Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles in the Last Five Years
Michlik, P., Rubash, A. R. (2011). Corporate Value Changes Arising from Demonstrated Sustainability. International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management, 3(1), 13-32.
Rubash, A. R. (Presenter & Author), Rubash, M. A. (Presenter & Author), Academy of Business Education Annual Meeting, "Extending Your Research: Using Video Clips to Enhance Teaching," Academy of Business Education, Buena Vista, Florida. (September, 2011).
Rubash, A. R., Financial Education Association Annual Meeting, "Capturing Finance Fundamentals within a Student's Realm," Financial Education Association, San Antonio, Texas. (September, 2010).
Practice in Field
- Attorney Jay Edmonds, 2008 - Present
- Attorneys Claudon, Kost, Beal, Walters & Lane, LTD., 2011
Corporate and Organizational Board Memberships
- Board Member, John C Proctor Endowment, 1995 - Present
Activities include departmental, college, university, community and other college contributions.
- Trustee of John C. Proctor Endowment
- Board member and president, Bradley United Christian Foundation
- Bradley University Foster College of Business Technology Committee
- Periodic reviewer for several journals
- Prague University of Economics visiting lecturer
- Financial Management Association Member
- American Finance Association Member
- Financial Education Association Member