Baker Hall 225
Ph.D., Finance, Kent State University
P.G.D.B.A., Finance, ICFAI Business School
- FIN 322 Business Finance
- FIN 327 Derivative Securities
- FIN 422 Financial Analysis
- FIN 494 Financial Researches and Modeling
- FIN 522 Introduction to Finance
- FIN 627 Financial Risk Management
- FIN 636 Fixed Income Securities
- FIN 637 Advanced Derivative Securities
Published Intellectual Contributions
Refereed Journal Articles
- Girard, E., Sinha, A. K., Biswas, R. (2010). The Efficacy of Conditional Cost of Carry Models in Pricing Oil Futures. The Review of Futures Markets.
- Sinha, A. K., Holder, M. E. (2009). Bid-Ask Spread Determinants in Treasury Note Futures Contracts at the Chicago Board of Trade. Journal of Financial and Economic Practice.
Copies of published manuscripts available at author page on SSRN.
- Sinha, A. K. (2010). Business Strategies for a Recovering Economy (1st ed., vol. 2). Peoria, IL: FOSTERING LEADERSHIP.
Research in Progress
- A Model of Optimal Regulation of Markets in a Stochastic Environment
- Two Proxies for Shareholder Influence: A Case of Payout Policy
- Hyperbolic Discounting: Evidence Of Rational Behavior
- What Drives the Volume and Volatility Relationship of Transaction Level Trades of Blue Chip Equities
- Fed Fund Rate Changes: Influences on Price Formation and Liquidity in Treasury Futures Contracts
- Associate Editor, Journal of Financial and Economic Practice. (August 2008 - Present)
- Reviewer, Journal Article, Review of Futures Markets
- Reviewer, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Asia-Pacific Futures Research Symposium
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Asian Financial Management Association Meeting
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Eastern Finance Association Meeting
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Financial Management Association
- Reviewer, Conference Paper, Mid-West Finance Association Meeting
- Southern Financial Association