Why Choose Finance & Quantitative Methods
There are many reasons to study in the Department of Finance & Quantitative Methods at Bradley University:
- Our programs prepare students for successful careers in finance or actuarial science in the ever-increasing global economy.
- Bradley’s finance program prepares students for careers – not just entry-level positions – in the competitive world of finance.
- Students learn to understand the problems of obtaining and using financial resources and financial risk management
- 88 % employed within six months of graduation in 2009.
- In addition, internship opportunities with companies such as Hewitt Associates, Caterpillar, Inc., RLI, Inc., and PNC add valuable learning experiences and increase your competitiveness in the job market.
- Through our 3:2 Bachelor of Science/Arts-Master of Science in Quantitative Finance degree you can get equipped with the skills, concepts, tools, and techniques you need to excel as a financial engineering professional.
- Professors in the department possess a wide array of expertise and teach finance, quantitative methods, risk management and actuarial science courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels as well as executive and professional development programs.
- Practice tracking and analyzing securities through our Bradley Investment Organization.
- Connect with alumni and professionals with our Financial Management Association, Acclaimed Intellectual Property Association, and Gamma Iota Sigma organizations.