Morgan Hall 402
Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, State University of N.Y. at Buffalo
M.A., Statistics, State University of N.Y. at Buffalo
M.S., Industrial Engineering, State University of N.Y. at Buffalo
B.E., Mechanical Engineering, University of Madras, India
If you wish please download a copy of my profile.
- Engineering Statistics
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Reliability Engineering
- Engineering Economics
- Quality Costs
- Process Capability Indices
- Process Control Methods
- Quality Systems
- Foundry Technology
- A First Course in Quality Engineering, Prentice Hall, 2006
- Krishnamoorthi, K. S., “Process Control,” Chapter 11, Integrated Product, Process and Enterprise Design, Editor, Ben Wang, Chapman & Hall, ‘96.
- “Statistically Thinking for Six Sigma, What, Why and How?” IE Vol 43, No.10, October 2011
- A First Course in Quality Engineering,, 2/e, CRC Press, September 2011
- “Statistical Thinking for Engineers,” Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Xiamen, China, Oct 2010.
- “Why Can’t We Produce Quality Products,” presented and published in the Proceedings of the Quality Management Conference of ASQ, Orlando, FL, February, 2008
- “Engineers Must Learn From Quality Gurus To Compete,” Peoria Journal Star, Op-Ed, April 16, 2008 A First Course in Quality Engineering, Prentice Hall, 2006