Morgan Hall 303
Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida
M.S., Statistics, Texas Tech University
B.S., Industrial Engineering, Chuny-Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
If you wish please download a copy of my profile.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Lin, G., 2013, "On an Economic Lot Scheduling Problem with Shifting Production Rates due to an Imperfect Process" The Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Innovation and Management, Taipei.
- Gary C. Lin, "Lot Sizing for a Production System with Two Imperfect Components and a Bivariate Geometric Distribution". IIE Asian 2012 Conference Proceedings June 28-30, 2012 at Singapore, pp. 74-81.
- Dah-Chuan Gong, Gary C. Lin, Jia-Lun Kang, Wen-Na Ma, Tsi-Yang Lu, "Production Lot Size Determination in Considering Time-of-Value and Two Imperfect Key Production Subsystems". IIE Asian 2012 Conference Proceedings June 28-30, 2012 at Singapore, pp. 133-140.
- Sung, June-Chun, Gary C. Lin, and Dah-Chuan Gong, 2009, “Extended research on an imperfect process production-inventory model with deteriorating items under two dispatching policies,” Journal of Management & Systems, to appear in July.
- H-D Lin, G. C. Lin, Ch-Y Chung, W-T Lin, 2008, “Wavelet-based neural network and statistical approaches applied to automated visual inspection of LET chips,” Journal of scientific & Industrial Research, 67, pp. 412-420.
- C. J. Feng, A. L. Sall, J.G. Salsbury, A. R. Ness, and G. C. Lin, 2007, “Design and analysis of experiments in CMM measurement uncertainty study,” Precision Engineering, 31, pp. 94-101.
- Gary C. Lin and D. Gong, 2007, “On a Production-Inventory Model for Deteriorating Items Subject to an Imperfect Process,” Journal of the Chinese Institute of Industrial Engineering, 24, pp. 319-326.
- Gary C. Lin and H.-D. Lin, 2007, “On a Production-Inventory System of Deteriorating Items Subject to Random Machine Breakdowns with a Fixed Repair Time,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 43, 920-932, 2006. Gary C. Lin, D.-C. Gong. Determining a production run time for an imperfect production-inventory system with scrap, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 66, pp. 724-735.
- Gary C. Lin, D. E. Kroll, and C.J. Lin, 2006, “Determining a Common Production Cycle Time for an Economic Lot Scheduling Problem with Deteriorating Items,” European Journal of Operational Research, 173, pp. 669-682. (SCI)
- Gary C. Lin and D. E. Kroll, 2005, “Economic Lot Sizing for an Imperfect Production System Subject to Random Breakdowns,” Engineering Optimization, 28, pp. 73-92.
- Chen-Sin Lin, Chih-Hua Chen, and Dennis E. Kroll, 2003, “Integrated Production-Inventory Models for Imperfect Production Processes under Inspection Schedules,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, 44, pp. 633-650. (SCI)
- Chung-Yee Lee and Chen-Sin Lin, 2001, “Single-Machine Scheduling with Maintenance and Repair Rate-Modifying Activities,” European Journal of Operational Research, 135, pp. 493-513. (SCI)
- C.-S. Lin, 1999, "Integrated Production-Inventory Models with Imperfect Production Processes and a Limited Capacity for Raw Materials," Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 29, pp. 81-89. (SCI Expanded)
- C.-S. Lin and D. E. Kroll, 1997, “The Single-Item Newsboy Problem with Dual Performance Measures and Quantity Discounts,” European Journal of Operations Research. 100, pp. 562-565. (SCI)
- Chung-Yee Lee and Chen-Sin Lin, 1995, "Single Machine Stochastic Scheduling with Dual Criteria," IIE Transactions, 27, pp. 244-249. (SCI)
- Chen-Sin Lin, 1994, “Single Machine Stochastic Scheduling: Minimizing the Number of Tardy Jobs,” American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, 14, pp. 289-330.
- Chung-Yee Lee, Chen-Sin Lin, Cheng-Chau Wong, and Reha Uzsoy, 1994, "Implementation of a Demand-Pull System in a Job Shop Environment," International Journal of Production Research, 32, pp. 2915-2927. (SCI)
- Sencer Yeralan and Chen-Sin Lin, 1994, "Genetic Search with Dynamic Operating Principles," Computers and Operations Research, 21, pp. 941-954. (SCI)