Morgan Hall 303
Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida
M.S., Statistics, Texas Tech University
B.S., Industrial Engineering, Chuny-Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
If you wish please download a copy of my profile.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Gary C. Lin, "Lot Sizing for a Production System with Two Imperfect Components and a Bivariate Geometric Distribution". IIE Asian 2012 Conference Proceedings June 28-30, 2012 at Singapore, page 74 - 81.
- Dah-Chuan Gong, Gary C. Lin, Jia-Lun Kang, Wen-Na Ma, Tsi-Yang Lu, "Production Lot Size Determination in Considering Time-of-Value and Two Imperfect Key Production Subsystems". IIE Asian 2012 Conference Proceedings June 28-30, 2012 at Singapore, page Paper 133-140.
- "Genetic Search with Dynamic Operating Principles," Computers and Operations Research, 21, 941-954, 1994. Sencer Yeralan and Chen-Sin Lin. (SCI)
- "Implementation of a Demand-Pull System in a Job Shop Environment," International Journal of Production Research, 32, 2915-2927, 1994. Chung-Yee Lee, Chen-Sin Lin, Cheng-Chau Wong, and Reha Uzsoy. (SCI)
- “Single Machine Stochastic Scheduling: Minimizing the Number of Tardy Jobs,” American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, 14, 289-330, 1994. Chen-Sin Lin.
- "Single Machine Stochastic Scheduling with Dual Criteria," IIE Transactions, 27, 244-249, 1995. Chung-Yee Lee and Chen-Sin Lin. (SCI)
- “The Single-Item Newsboy Problem with Dual Performance Measures and Quantity Discounts,” European Journal of Operations Research. 100, 562-565, 1997. C.-S. Lin and D. E. Kroll. (SCI)
- "Integrated Production-Inventory Models with Imperfect Production Processes and a Limited Capacity for Raw Materials," Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 29, 81-89, 1999. C.-S. Lin. (SCI Expanded)
- “Single-Machine Scheduling with Maintenance and Repair Rate-Modifying Activities,” European Journal of Operational Research, 135, 493-513, 2001. Chung-Yee Lee and Chen-Sin Lin. (SCI)
- “Integrated Production-Inventory Models for Imperfect Production Processes under Inspection Schedules,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, 44, 633-650, 2003. Chen-Sin Lin, Chih-Hua Chen, and Dennis E. Kroll. (SCI)
- “Economic Lot Sizing for an Imperfect Production System Subject to Random Breakdowns,” Engineering Optimization, 28, 73-92, 2005. Gary C. Lin and D. E. Kroll.
- “Determining a Common Production Cycle Time for an Economic Lot Scheduling Problem with Deteriorating Items,” European Journal of Operational Research, 173, 669-682, 2006. Gary C. Lin, D. E. Kroll, and C.J. Lin. (SCI)
- “On a Production-Inventory System of Deteriorating Items Subject to Random Machine Breakdowns with a Fixed Repair Time,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 43, 920-932, 2006. Gary C. Lin, D.-C. Gong. Determining a production run time for an imperfect production-inventory system with scrap, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 66, 724-735, 2007. Gary C. Lin and H.-D. Lin.
- “On a Production-Inventory Model for Deteriorating Items Subject to an Imperfect Process,” Journal of the Chinese Institute of Industrial Engineering, 24, 319-326, 2007. Gary C. Lin and D. Gong.
- “Design and analysis of experiments in CMM measurement uncertainty study,” Precision Engineering, 31, 94-101, 2007. C. J. Feng, A. L. Sall, J.G. Salsbury, A. R. Ness, and G. C. Lin.
- “Wavelet-based neural network and statistical approaches applied to automated visual inspection of LET chips,” Journal of scientific & Industrial Research, 67, 412-420, 2008. H-D Lin, G. C. Lin, Ch-Y Chung, W-T Lin.
- “Extended research on an imperfect process production-inventory model with deteriorating items under two dispatching policies,” Journal of Management & Systems, to appear in July 2009, Sung, June-Chun, Gary C. Lin, and Dah-Chuan Gong.