MBA, Marketing, Bradley University
BS, Marketing, Bradley University
Brad Eskridge has been a part of the Marketing faculty since 2011. As a proud graduate of Bradley University, Brad is passionate about continuing Bradley’s commitment to excellence in teaching our future leaders. He is a central Illinois native, proud father and husband, and dedicated to providing with an outstanding education experience.
Brad believes that engaging students is essential for effective teaching. He subscribes to the philosophy that “it doesn’t matter how good the information you’re presenting is if the students aren’t paying attention.” Brad employs a blend of course lecture focused on practical examples, discussion, sales role-plays, practice interviews, speakers, and student presentations to reach students and motivate them to engage in effective learning.
- Marketing Presentations – MTG 205
- Professional Selling – MTG 304
- Principles of Marketing – MTG 315
- Sales Management – MTG 384
- Faculty Advisor, American Marketing Association Student Organization
- Coach, National Collegiate Sales Competition Team