Concentration in Global Supply Chain Management
Engage Business and Society
Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) includes all the activities from production to Amazon delivery at your doorstep. Companies including Google, Apple, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and the Walt Disney Company rely on supply chain management to satisfy customers, reduce impact on the environment, and provide relief materials in response to natural disasters.
The concentration in Global Supply Chain Management let you focus your studies on courses to prepare for positions that are, and will continue to be, in high demand.
Opportunity to Innovate
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn alongside working professionals in classes that link education and professional development
- Participate in the Bradley University Student Chapter of APICS, an organization that promotes the collaboration between Business and Engineering Colleges in the pursuit of continuing education in the operations management field
- Attend CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals) events
- Engage in internships that touch on all aspects of supply chain management
The concentration requires 15 hours of specific coursework listed below. For students who complete the Concentration in Global Supply Chain Management, all classes listed below (including IB 402 and IME 385) will be considered marketing hours that count toward fulfilling the required 24 hours of marketing credit required for graduation.
- MTG 388 Global Supply Chain Management
- IME 385 Introduction to Logistics Engineering
- MTG 394 Supply Chain Tools and Techniques
- IB 402 Global Trade Management
- MTG 420 Business Marketing
Impact the World
The concentration in Global Supply Chain Management prepares you for a variety of jobs including supply chain consultant, customer service manager, fulfillment manager, and supply chain analyst. Those career paths ultimately lead to more senior positions such as Director of Supply Chain Sustainability or VP for Supply Chain Management. Recent employers include:
- Walt Disney World