Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri, Columbia
Dr. Post has been teaching at Bradley University since 2006. He previously taught at Michigan Technological University and also worked at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center.
NASA. Michigan Technological University
I.C. Engines, Aerodynamics, Sprays, Alternative Fuels
- ME 302: Thermodynamics II
- ME 303: Instrumentation and Measurements
- ME 308: Fluid Mechanics
- ME 410/411: Senior Design
- ME 501: Advanced Thermodynamics
- ME 573: Numerical Methods
Dr. Post has authored a textbook entitled Applied and Computational Fluid Mechanics. He received the Outstanding Paper Award at the 2010 ASEE Illinois-Indiana Section conference. Dr. Post has received research funding from the National Science Foundation, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the Illinois Space Grant Consortium. Dr. Post's research interests include cyclogyros, fuel injector sprays, and ground vehicle aerodynamics.
- Illinois Space Grant Consoritum point of contact for Bradley University
- Department Curriculum Committee
- College Assessment Committee