Post a Job
Register for access to our online recruiting system at the Smith Career Center.
Our students graduate with complete degrees in Mechanical Engineering. All students have:
- 4 courses in thermal/fluid sciences
- 5 courses in dynamics, kinematics and controls
- 4 courses in material and component design
- 7 hands-on, laboratory and project courses
- 5 elective courses to tailor their studies to their interests
Students in ME have an average GPA of 3.0/4.0. Also graduates must have a 2.25/4.0 GPA in their ME courses.
Our students are well-trained, like to learn and enjoy being challenged. Their senior design projects are an excellent preparation for your workplace. The projects are intended to expose them the realities of a business environment, with real clients, real proposals, real reports and not enough time, funds and manpower.
Faculty are subject to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. Students must have given written permission to the faculty before the faculty can speak with you about their status and abilities.