ME Student Organizations
- American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineering (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Competition-Oriented Bradley Robotics Alliance (COBRA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Pi Tau Sigma - Mechanical Engineering Honor Society
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
Our students also participate in all varieties of Student Organizations across campus, from Bands to fraternities and sororities to Habitat for Humanity to the Ultimate Frisbee club.
Click here for a complete list of Bradley University Student Organizations.
Professional Engineering Organizations provide opportunities for networking and access to information and news. Depending upon your field of specialization, you might consider one of the following professional organizations: American Society for Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), Society of Women Engineers (SWE).