Westlake Hall 230B
Susie graduated summa cum laude from Bradley with a BS in Elementary Education in 1986. After teaching for 18 years, she returned to Bradley to pursue her Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction. She began working at Bradley as the Advising Coordinator for the Department of Teacher Education in 2008 and has also taught part-time and been a University Supervisor for the department.
- Advise all freshmen Education majors
- Advise transfer students prior to their start at Bradley
- Post announcements on Sakai
- Meet with prospective students to share information about Teacher Education
- Conduct large group, transfer, and new student advising sessions
- Assist Admissions Department in evaluating transcripts for prospective students and updating transfer guides
- Develop ways to improve advising for faculty and students
- Respond to questions from current students and prospective students regarding the Department of Teacher Education
- Collaborate with the Smith Career Center to implement the Networking and Recruitment Fair every spring
In addition to her work life, Susie is married and has 4 adult children. Three of her children have been Bradley students and are carrying on the Bradley tradition in the family. She has 3 grand dogs and hopes for grand children in the future.