As of July 1, 2011, Bradley students, faculty, and staff will no longer be charged daily overdue fines for material that is returned after the due date.
- This includes both material borrowed from the Cullom-Davis Library and any material ordered from other libraries in the I-Share consortium.
- This policy does not apply to patrons with Guest or Alumni accounts. Patrons with Guest or Alumni accounts will be charged $0.10/ day up to a maximum of $10.00.
- This policy does not apply to material that has been “Recalled”, laptop computers, Kindles, new books, or Reserves material.
- Cullom-Davis Library material not returned within the 28 day loan or renewal period will be declared “Lost” and the borrower will be charged a replacement fee for the cost of the missing material, and a processing fee to cover the cost of acquiring and cataloging the replacement. The lost material policy for other I-Share libraries is similar although the number of days necessary to become “Lost” may vary slightly from institution to institution.
- The overdue fine policies for material borrowed from non-I-share sources are determined by the lending institution and are not covered by this change.
- No refunds will be given for material that has been paid for and is later located.