If you received a fine notice and have questions, you can contact
Myra Chastain at (309) 677-2829, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skip Burhans at (309) 677-2848, email: email@example.com
Students, faculty, and staff from Bradley and other I-Share member institutions are not charged daily overdue fines for material that is returned after the due date.
- This includes both material borrowed from the Cullom-Davis Library and any material ordered from other libraries in the I-Share consortium.
- This policy does not apply to patrons with Guest or Alumni accounts. Patrons with Guest or Alumni accounts will be charged $0.10/ day up to a maximum of $10.00.
- This policy does not apply to laptop computers, Kindles, new books, or Reserves material.
- Library material not returned or renewed 28 days after the due date will be declared “Lost” and the borrower will be charged a replacement fee for the cost of the missing material, and a processing fee to cover the cost of acquiring and cataloging the replacement. The lost material policy for other I-Share libraries is similar although the number of days necessary to become “Lost” may vary slightly from institution to institution.
- The overdue fine policies for material borrowed from non-I-share sources are determined by the lending institution and are not covered by this change.
- No refunds will be given for material that has been paid for and is later located.