We deliver and retrieve books, journal articles, and other materials to and from faculty offices. To borrow materials from us, you must be registered in our database. Please come in and register your QuickCard. Document Delivery cannot order materials from other libraries. However, if you completely fill out the request form we can forward it on to Interlibrary Loan.
To request document delivery use one of the following online forms:
For delivery to faculty offices, please include the following information in your online request.
- Your name
- Office address
- Telephone number
- Materials or service required.
We also need to know…
- If you are requesting books: title, author, and call number.
- If you are requesting journal articles: The title of the journal, author of the article, volume, date, inclusive page numbers and an account number to charge.
- If you do not want to charge the copies, we will retrieve the journal for you and hold it at the Circulation Desk for two days.
- If you wish, interlibrary loan materials will also be delivered to you.
For retrieval from faculty offices, please fill out the online form. You may also leave a message for Erich or Skip (see below). Please include the following information in your request.
- Campus address
- Campus phone number
Leave your library materials with the administrative support staff in your college or department office. Our staff will pick them up and return them to the library for you. For more information contact: