Copies and Printouts
Printing from computers
Printing in the library is now a part of the Campus Printing Service. CPS features a new, simple process:
- Press “print” from any computer in the library.
- Login with your BU username at the Print Release Stations to view your print jobs.
- Release the printouts to a printer and pay for them with QuickCash from a Bradley ID.
Please view Campus Printing Service for more details on printing.
- .8 cents per page for Black and White
- .25 cents per page for Color
Payment for printing from computers can only be made with QuickCash.
Black and White photocopiers are available on the 1st and 2nd floors and also in the Music Library.
- .8 cents per page for Black and White using QuickCash or Guest Cards
- .10 cents per page for Black and White using Cash
Color copier: There is one Color Copier in the Reference area on the first floor. The color copier is cash ONLY.
- .75 cents for 8½ x 11
- $1.50 for 11 x 17
Reader/Printers are near the Microfilm cabinets on the lower level.
- .10 cents per page using Cash