The Electronic Services works closely with Bradley's Information Resources & Technology (IRT) and The Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI) on technical initiatives. It:
- Administers library's electronic resources and systems, such OpenURL link resolver, proxy server, and indexes and databases.
- Provides planning, implementation, and operational support of library automation.
- Administers the library's Integrated Library System (Voyager) and maintains library's online catalog (VuFind).
- Maintains the Library Web site.
- Maintains computer hardware and software in Cullom-Davis Library for all public and faculty/staff functions. This includes all of the public workstations for the online catalog and electronic resources, the Library faculty/staff network, Library Internet functions. Investigates and assesses new information technologies.
Xiaotian Chen, Electronic Services Librarian, email@example.com, 309-677-2839.