The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- ABI/INFORM Global Indexes about 3,000 business periodicals, with about 2,000 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1984+
- BizMiner Industry Report Center Industry analysis, financial ratios, industry ratios, and market research.
- Business Source Elite Provides full text for over 1,000 business journals.
- CCH Human Resources Research NetWork
- Checkpoint (RIA) Primary tax documents and secondary analysis for federal, state, and local taxation, estate planning, pensions and benefits, international taxation, and payroll taxation.
- Checkpoint (RIA) Accounting Research (AICPA, WGL, & FASB). Maximum 4 simultaneous users for FASB section and 35 users for other sections.
- Import Genius Collects and organizes shipping manifests and customs records since 2006 from government agencies and private companies around the world for product shipments into U.S. ports. In addition, it documents shipping in and out of several Latin American countries. Note that searching the documents from Latin American countries by company or product (except for brand names) must be done in Spanish. More information may be found at Import Genius.
- LexisNexis Academic Provides a wide range of full-text news, business, legal, and reference information. Includes New York Times.
- Market Share Reporter
- MediaMark Reporter First-time users please use Internet Explorer register with your Bradley email to get a login.
- Mergent Online Global company information, annual reports, EDGAR filings, D&B Private Company Database, current news stories, and some industry reports.
- Mergent WebReports
- Million Dollar Database
- Mintel Provides market and consumer research across multiple international markets and U.S. categories. Each study provides a synthesis of both primary and secondary data and analysis. Maximum 5 simultaneous users. Please try later if busy.
- Wall Street Journal 1982+
- Accounting Reference Desktop REF HF 5657.4 .B7195 2002
- AICPA Professional Standards REF. 5667 .A55 2007
- For more recent information, see:Search: Accounting, Audit, & Corporate Finance Library, under Practice Area
- Financial & Accounting Guide for Not-For-Profit Organizations REF. HF5686.N56 G76 2009
- The History of Accounting: An International Encyclopedia REF. HF 5605 .H573 1996
- IFRS/US GAAP Comparison REF. HR 5626 .I247 2005
- The International Dictionary of Accounting Acronyms REF. HF 5621 .M677 1998
- Wiley CPA Exam Review 2011 OVSIZE. HF5661 .W458 2010