The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- AdForum Creative Library
- Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Market Share Reporter
- MLA International Bibliography 1926+. A bibliography of scholarship in literature, language, linguistics, and folklore. About 75% are language and literature journal articles.
- O'Dwyer's Public Relations News - odwyerpr.com A PR services database.
- All-In-One Directory. REF.P88.8. G4 This directory gives names, addresses, and phone numbers for selected periodicals, news syndicates, newspapers, television , cable, and radio networks and stations. Communication Yearbook. P87 .C5974 (circulating stacks) An annual publication of the International Communication Association with essays on current topics in communication from a behavioral science perspective.
- Directory of Women's Media. Ref. P96 .W6 M4a Entries include periodicals, publishers, radio/TV, etc. Also has indexes of individuals and state and country institutions.
- Encyclopedia of Television, Cable & Video. Ref. P87.5 .R44 1991 This is a subject-specific encyclopedia including brief essays on a variety of subjects related to the field of communications.
- Mass Media: A Chronological Encyclopedia of Television, Radio, Motion Pictures, Magazines, Newspapers, and Books in the United States. Ref. P92.U5 H77 1987 Brief annotated entries document the origins of key media happenings. These can be as diverse as the release of a motion picture or the opening of a journalism school.
- Webster's New World Dictionary of Media and Communications. Ref. P87.5.W45 A dictionary of communications terms and acronyms.