The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- ACM Digital Library Publications by Association for Computing Machinery.
- Webster's new world dictionary of computer terms. REF QA76.15 .P395 2000
- The UNIX dictionary of commands, terms, and acronyms. REF QA76.76.O63 U5451341996
- Dictionary of computer science, engineering, and technology. REF QA76.15 .D5258 2001
- Encyclopedia of computers and computer history. REF QA76.15 .E53 2001
- Encyclopedia of computer science. REF QA76.15 .E48 2000
- The Network Press encyclopedia of networking. REF TK5105.5 .F45 2000
- Milestones in computer science and information technology. REF QA76 .R434 2003
- Coloring Web graphics.2 REF TK5105.888 .W454171997