The main library catalog provides information on all the materials that the library owns; videos, and music recordings, in addition to books.
I-Share is the shared catalog of the over 70 university and college libraries that belong to the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI). You can use the I-Share catalog to see if books, videos or DVD’s are available for you to request to be sent here. (You use a different procedure to get copies of articles.) Items available in the I-Share catalog can be requested directly through a catalog link for delivery to Bradley at no charge.
Worldcat is the 3rd library catalog provided. Worldcat is catalog that lists what materials are available through thousands of libraries located all throughout the world. If a book, video or DVD is not available through the Bradley library or I-Share, then Worldcat has a built in form for borrowing the item through the interlibrary loan office.
- ABI/INFORM Global Indexes about 3,000 business periodicals, with about 2,000 available in full text, including Wall Street Journal 1984+
- Business Source Elite Provides full text for over 1,000 business journals.
- EconLit 1969+. An index of journal articles, books, and working papers on economics.
- NBER Working Papers
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Economics and Finance. 3 volumes, HB63 .C22 2004/2005
- Dictionary of Economics. REF. HB61 .B554 2002
- An Encyclopedia of Macroeconomics. Ref. HB172.5 .E55 2002
- An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics : a Guide to Laws and Theorems Named After Economists. REF. HB61 .E66 2004
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Economic History REF. HC 15.O94 2003
- Routledge Dictionary of Economics. REF. HB61 .R92 2002
- The Value of a Dollar. HB 235 .U6 V35 2004 "Records the actual prices of thousands of items that consumers purchased from the Civil War to the present."
- Budget of the United States Government. provides comprehensive information on the income and expenditures of the Federal government. Departmental and Agency budgets include current estimates, previous year expenditures, and projections.
- Business Statistics. REF HC 101 .A124 (This title is now listed as "Inactive of Discontinued", for recent information, see:Survey of Current Business, OnlineThis source publishes historical information on business indicators, commodity prices, the labor force and unemployment, foreign trade, and industrial production.
- DataPlace Statistics presented by the Fannie Mae Foundation as a "one-stop source for housing and demographic data for the US affordable housing industry".
- HUDuserThis source provides comprehensive housing statistics covering topics such as equal housing opportunity, housing construction, mortgage credit, housing sales, occupancy, and construction.
- Handbook of U.S. Labor Statistics. Ref. HD8051 .H36 This source provides information the labor force, employment, productivity, compensation, unions and industrial relations, and foreign labor statistics. The most current statistics are available in the Monthly Labor Review(2nd Floor, Periodicals), published by the US Labor Department. Issues from 1926- are in the 2nd Floor Periodicals collection.
- Handbook of United States Economic and Financial Indicators. HC106.8 .O47 2000 This source provides descriptions of the indicators, their derivation and use, the publishers or compilers of the indicators, the publication in which the indicators' values appear, and the publications which regularly publish or project the indicators.
- International Financial Statistics Yearbook. REF HG61 .I57. By International Monetary Fund. Detailed financial data by country.